Sweetwater Forum miniature excange (Pt. I)

Hello there!

At the Moment I am quite busy and there is not too much time to paint, but every once in a while I manage to get some paint onto my brushes. The Armoured Battle Group from Dystopian Wars stood around for quite some time now but finally it's finished! I was not looking for something too spectacular here but I am quite satisfied with how it came out.



The next small Project I will work on is a Roman General on horseback which I got from the Sweetwater-Forum Miniature Exchange. This is a nice Little game where everyone can sign up and get a miniature to paint from one of the other guys taking part. (And you're sending one of your own miniatures to somebody as well - i sent a gargoyle from HeroQusest)


I am not quite sure how I will paint this guy, I think i'll just start off and let the brushes do the magic.
:-)

Cheers,
Thomas

Kommentare

  1. Love the last figure, its a great pose. Should look really good with a lick of paint.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congrats to your finished battlegroup. It really looks quite impressive.

    Just finished my figure for the Forumsfigurentausch too. I think your roman friend will look great once painted.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That is a beautiful sculpt and a challenging one as well. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Der Weg nach Quatre Bras: Test der Blücher Regeln

Altar of Freedom - ein kleiner Schlachtbericht

Battlesystems SciFi2 - Endlich ist es da!!!